With the prevailing COVID-19 situation, we would like to inform you about the preventive measures KS Projekt has taken to protect our employees and customers.
What we are facing is an exceptional situation for KS Projekt as a company and the retail industry as a whole. However, KS Projekts units are currently in full operation.
This means that:
- We do not currently see any restrictions in our commitment to our customers and partners and are currently in full operation.
- We encourage employees to have customer and supplier meetings online instead of physical meetings.
- We have provided full opportunities for those who are able to work from home
- We are constantly repeating and emphasizing the importance of staying home at the slightest symptoms of colds and flu.
- We comply with the recommendations of the public health authority regarding hygiene and social distance
- We practice working from home for 14 days after traveling in risk areas.
We will monitor the COVID-19 situation continuously and will update with new information if anything should change in the future.
Ove Opseth CEO