KS Project was founded with the ambition to deliver interior design and furnishing projects easier, smoother and more efficient than before. In the late 90s, we sat in different offices around Sweden, leading different shop-fitting projects individually. But with a general feeling that it could all be done better. So, 1999 we formed Karlsson Svensson Projekt with a clearly stated goal: to manage and efficiently deliver turnkey retail solutions of the highest quality, on time.
Since its launch, KS Projekt has expanded rapidly. We currently have two offices, one in Stockholm and one in Halmstad, where our logistics center is located. A key position for deliveries both within Sweden and the rest of the world. And since we´re still expanding and projects are getting bigger on both a local and global level, we have tied up a vast network of partners. With construction project management in Norway, Finland, England and Germany / Benelux, we can cater for all requirements from authorities, combined with the right craftsmanship and expertise in respective countries. However we´ll take on single projects ourselves, in any part of the world. And so far we´ve handled single project clients in South Africa, Canada, France and Russia, to name a few. So, if your company needs help with an upcoming establishment, you are more than welcome to contact us. Whether it´s in Sweden or elsewhere.
We will project manage, deliver and complete turnkey retail solutions and furnishing concepts in commercial environments easier, faster and smoother than any other in the industry. By working flexibly but with guaranteed logistics and continuous monitoring, we will deliver the highest quality in all the projects on time.
We can do everything or just a little. You decide. We will help you through the entire process from design and concept development to completion and quality assurance. No matter how your project looks you decide how much or little we will help you with. And you can always be sure that we always work with the best suppliers in the market.
Karlsson Svensson Projekt was established in 1999. Since then the company has grown and now has a head office in Stockholm, a logistics center in Halmstad, and a office Bonn Germany. With partners, Norway, Finland, England, Benelux, France and the USA, we offer construction project management in most parts of the world.
Below is a brief outline of the different steps in each project: design, construction drawings, construction and installation. We also enclose our estimate for a project and how our documentation and timetables projects look like.
CONDITION OF PREMISES
- Review, photography and measurement.
- Review of building technological conditions.
- Review of the floor and walls.
- Review of the roof, AC, lighting.
- Review of entrance lot and storefront.
- Opportunities to apply the concept to the premises.
- Meeting with the landlord, shopkeeper concept owner.
- Planning the concept floor plan.
- Planning the façade program.
- Planning space and customer route on the drawings.
- Planning the ceiling and lighting.
- Planning the floor drawings.
- Technical planning of ventilation, air conditioning, water and sanitation.
- Planning conditions for environment and health.
- Schedules and construction plans.
- All drawings can be delivered in PDF format, DWG, and 3D images.
- Drawing of premises.
- Floor Plan.
- Exterior Drawings – application for signs.
- Shop Drawing – interior plan/concept.
- Category/space drawing.
- Lighting Plan/drawing.
- Drawings of back office/warehouse space and personnel.
- Setups/drawings of the till/cash register line.
TIMETABLE AND BUDGET
- Contact with suppliers.
- Review of bids from suppliers.
- Order/Order and review of all order confirmations.
CONSTRUCTION & INSTALLATION
- Kick-off meeting – site visit.
- Construction meeting with client.
- Construction meetings, weekly.
- Confirm construction and installation, quality-assured delivery.
- Inspection of all parts in the shop. Store inventory and inspection.
- Compilation of survey records.
- Finishing up in the store based on survey records.
- Completed in-store.
- Possible revisions and additional orders and work.
ENVIRONMENT AND RESPONSIBILITY
Project Manager / Rapporteur
Adviser to the Board
CEO & CMO
WORK WITH US!
We are always interested in talented individuals. Here you can see what professions and skills we are looking for right now.
If we are not searching for your profession, you can always send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we save it for the future.
WE’LL HELP YOU TAKE A FULL APPROACH TO YOUR BUILDING OR INTERIOR DESIGN PROJECT. FROM LARGE AND SMALL SHOPS TO HOTELS, RESTAURANTS AND CAFE´S. REGARDLESS OF THE CHALLENGE WE WILL HELP YOU CREATE A DISTINCTIVE ENVIRONMENT WITH STRONG CHARACTER.
+46 (0)8 410 909 70